Mushrooms are also known as khumb or dhingri in India.Here is a simple and one of the most famous Indian mushroom recipe.As far as taste is concerned its just awesome.I make it once in a week and my family loves it like anything.In this recipe button mushrooms are cooked with green peas, onions,tomatoes and other spices.
Mushroom 1 cup
Peas 1/2 cup
Onion 1 medium
Ginger-garlic paste 1-2 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Turmeric pw 1/2 tsp
Red chili pw 1-2 tsp
Coriander pw 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut them in thin slices.
2. Heat oil in a pan/kadhai and add ginger-garlic paste, chopped onions. Fry it till golden in colour.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and all the masalas.Mix it well and fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Now add mushrooms,peas,salt and cook it uncovered for 2-3 minutes.Now cover it allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
5. Serve it with roti,naan or any other bread.