Coconut milk 1 can(12 oz)
Chicken breast 2
Veggies 2-3 cups
Brown Sugar 1 tbsp
Fish Sauce 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces in it.Cook till the chicken is cooked.Add the veggies and cook them for 1-2 minutes.I used snap peas,carrots,bamboo shoot(canned),broccoli,mushrooms.
3. Now add coconut milk,curry paste and mix thoroughly.Let it cook for 5 minutes.
4. At this point add fish sauce,brown sugar,water(1/3 cup) and allow it to simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
5. At last add chopped basil leaves and serve hot with fried rice.
Note: 1. You can also use green peas,beans,baby corns,bell peppers or any other veggie.
2. If you want it more red/hot then add paprika/red chili powder accordingly.
3. Before using snap-peas pull one end of pea and drag across to take the string out.