This is the dessert that I learned recently from Vahrevah chef and tried a couple of times.It is made of mango pulp,cream,gelatin.My DH and DS just love it.It doesn't take much time to prepare also so if you have guests coming over try it and am sure they will love it.
Mango Pulp 1 can( 30 oz)
Gelatin(mango/lime) 2 packets( 3 oz each)
Sugar(Powdered) 1/2 cup
Heavy Whipping Cream 2 cups
Dry Fruits(Chopped) 3-4 tbsp
1. Mix 1/2 cup of water to the mango pulp and warm it on medium heat.
2. Add gelatin while stirring.Turn the heat off just before it reaches to its boiling point.Let it cool down.
3. Take sugar and cream in a bowl and beat until it forms peak(dont beat too much otherwise it'll turn out into butter).
4. Add this cream to the pulp mixture and whisk it.
5. Now in a bowl place chopped dry fruits at the bottom of it and pour the pulp-cream mixture over it.
6. Put it in the refregrator for 20-30 minutes.Take out the bowl and place it upside down on a plate.Tap the bowl from all the side so that it'll come out to the plate.
7. Serve chill top with chopped pistachios/fruits.