Papdi Chaat is a north Indian fast food.Chaat, an Indic word which literally means lick, is used to describe a range of snacks and fast food dishes; papri refers to crispy fried dough wafers made from refined white flour and oil. I really miss chaat which we get at the road side vendor stalls in India.
Boiled Potato 2
Tamarind chutney 1/2 cup
Green coriander chutney 1/4 cup
Plain dahi/yoghurt 1/2 cup
Sev 1/2 cup
1. Arrange the papdi in a serving dish.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into small round circles.Place each circle on top of a papdi.
3. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the potatoes.
4. Pour some dahi,tamarind sauce and green chutney on each papdi.
5. Finally add some sev on it and its ready to eat.