Well omelette is a well known healthy breakfast in which beaten eggs are fried in butter/oil.Here I am using some vegetables along with eggs to make it more tasty and healthy.
Capsicum/Bell Pepper 1/4
Green Chili 1
Black Pepper pw
Butter/Oil 2 tbsp
1. Cut onion,capsicum,tomato lengthwise in thin strips(discard the seeds and pulp from tomatoes).
2. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper powder according to taste.
3. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add the chopped green chillies.Fry for a few seconds and then add all the veggies and a little salt and again fry it for a minute.
4. Now spread the veggies in the pan and pour in eggs mixture over the veggies.
5. Let it cook from one side then flip over to cook from the other side.
6. When cooked properly take out and serve hot.