Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Achivement As a Foodie


Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share my first achivement as a foodie with you my readers/followers. I started my blog some months back and quite overwhelmed with the responses .Recently I participated in an event "MLLA(My Legume Love Affair):Twelfth Season" hosted by Apu of Annarasa ,originally started by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and send my 3 recipes.

After participating in the event I forgot about the same.But to my surprise one day I got a comment on one of my posts that I am the winner of above event.It was quite unbelievable but it was true.Sharing the pictures of the gift I got from Susan(the owner of the event).Its a beautiful set of Egyption Kitchen Towels Set.

Another good thing that happened to me was that I got my learners license and now I can drive...yahooooooooooo.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations fo rthe award.....my first time here...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go girl.....keep cooking and driving now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtfull post on personal achivement. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete