This Bread Upma is very easy and tasty snack that can be made in no time.You can even give it to your little ones in their lunch boxes.Here bread slices are cooked with onion-tomaotes.First time I had it in my hostel days and I just loved it.
IngredientsBread Slices 6
Green Chili 1-2
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Turmeric pw 1/4 tsp
Green coriander leaves
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan/kadhai and add mustard seeds.
2. when seeds begin to crackle add chopped onions,green chillies and fry till golden in colour.
3. Add chopped tomatoes,salt,turmeric powder and fry till the tomatoes are done.
4. Now add roughly crumbled bread slices,salt and mix together.If necessary sprinkle a little water on it.Cover and cook on low flame for 1-2 minute.
5. Finally sprinkle chopped green coriander leaves and lemon juice and serve hot.