I was thinking to make a dry mix veggie dish for my son's birthday party but was confused what to make.Finally I decided to go with corn-peas-carrots as they are very colourful and the outcome was awesome with our Indian spices.I also made dal makhani,fruit cream,ras malai,stuffed crescent,dahi vadas at home and ordered chicken curry,paneer makhani,naan,jeera rice from Indian restaurant.Everybody enjoyed the food and got lots of complements for this mix veg sabzi,dal makhani and ras malai.I have already posted the recipes of stuffed crescent and ras malai and will post the other recipes soon.
Corn shells 1/2 cup
Peas 1/2 cup
Onion 1 Medium
Tomato Puree 1 tbsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
Coriander pw 1 tsp
Red Chili pw 1/2 tsp
Turmeric pw 1/2 tsp
Oil 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Peel off the skin of carrots, wash and cut in small equal size pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan/kadhai and add chopped onions.Fry till golden in colour.
3. Add tomato puree and all the masalas(garam masala,coriander powder,red chili
powder,turmeric powder).Fry till the oil leaves the masala.
4. Now add all the veggies(corn,peas,carrots),salt and mix all the ingredients together.Cover and cook on medium-low heat till the veggies are done.Stir occasionally.
5. Serve hot with roti/chapatis or as a side dish.