On this diwali first time I tried this rasmalai recipe and believe me it was awesome.Just a little effort and you will get a delicious rasmalai ready.This recipe is adapted from North Ki Rasoi Se by Rupali Jain.
Rasmalai/Rasgulla 1 can
Evaporated Milk 1 can
Sugar 3 tbsp
Saffron 1 pinch (optional)
Cardamom pw 1 pinch
1. Separate the rasmali/rasgulla from the sugar syrup.
2. Gently press them between your hands and soak in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
3. In a microwavable bowl take evaporated milk,saffron,cardamom powder,sugar and mix them.Now microwave it on HIGH power for 3 minutes.
4. Take the rasmali/rasgulla out of water and squeeze a little between your hands.Put them in the hot milk.
5. Garnish with the chopped pistachios.Let it cool and then keep it in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
With this post I would like to share my rangolis which I made this and last diwali with you all.