Its my DS(Akki)s birthday today.It's hard to believe that he is already 4 and can manage all his things by his own.To celebrate his bday I make these cupcakes as he and his friends love cup cakes.I am also planing to make his favourite chola-bhatura later on.
All Purpose Flour/Maida 2 cup
Baking Powder 2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Unsalted Butter 3/4 cup
Vanilla Extract 2 tsp
Sugar 2 cup
Milk 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F and line up your muffin tray with paper liners.
2. Sift together all purpose flour,salt and baking powder in a bowl so that there will be no lumps.
3. Take butter and sugar in a separate bowl and beat it till it becomes soft and fluffy.
4. Now add eggs one by one to this butter-sugar mixture and beat till it becomes creamy.Stir in vanilla extract.
5. Add flour and milk alternately in parts so that you start and end with flour( flour-milk-flour-milk-flour).Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Pour this batter into the tray up to 1/2-3/4 of the height and bake for 20-25 minutes or till they are nicely done.To check this insert a toothpick at the center of the cupcake if it comes out clean it means they are done.
7. Let them cool completely and then decorate with your favourite frosting.I used chocolate frosting.
Note: All the ingredients should be at room temprature.