Paneer Bhurji is one of my favourite as you can prepare it in a jiffy and it tastes great with any combo.It can go along with any Indian bread or as a side dish with any meal.Make paneer at home and enjoy this easy and yummy recipe.
Paneer/Indian cottage cheese 150 gm
Green Coriander leaves
Garam masala 1 tsp
Red chili pw 1 tsp
Turmeric pw 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Crumble paneer roughly with your hands .I used home made paneer( See how to make paneer at home) and I did not want the proper pieces so I skip the point to keep it under heavy weight.Chop tomatoes and thinly slice onion.
2. Heat oil in a pan/kadhayi and add cumin seeds in it.Let the seeds crackle then add onions and fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Now add tomatoes,salt and all the spices.Fry it till the oil separates the spices.
4. At this point add paneer,salt and mix all the ingredients softly.Let it cook for another 4-5 minutes.
5. Finally garnish with Chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with any Indian bread(roti/chapati,parathas,naan or pooris).