Sago/Sabudana Vadas are dumplings made of sago and potatoes.You can have it like a snack or during fasting.
Sago/Sabudana 1 cups
Boiled Potato 2 Medium
Red chili pw 1 tsp
Oil For deep frying
1. Soak sago in water(just enough to cover the sago) for 30 minutes.Now drain off excess water.
2. Peel and mash potato.
3. In a bowl mix mashed potatoes,sago,salt and red chili powder.
4. Apply a little oil in your hands and make small balls out of this mixture.Pat them gently with your fingers to flatten them.
5. Heat oil in a pan/kadhayi and deep fry these vadas till golden in colour from both sides.Take out and place on a kitchen paper towel.
6. Enjoy hot sago vadas with your favourite chutney/sauce.
Note: Just to enhance the taste you can also add green chillies,coriander leaves in the mixture.