Maggie Noodles 1 pack
Green Pepper/Capsicum 1/4
Onion 1/2 small
Broccoli a few florets
Tomato Sauce 2 tsp
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables in small pieces.
2. Boil 2 cups of water in a pan.Add 1 tsp of olive oil,salt and cook noodles in it till they are almost cooked.Drain out the excess water.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan /wok and add all the veggies,salt,maggie noodles masala.Fry it for few minutes till the veggies are done.
4. Now add noodles and tomato sauce in it.Mix all the ingredients softly or toss just them and heat it for a few seconds.
5. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Note: Maggie Noodle Masala contains salt in it so don't add too much salt in the veggies.