Saturday, September 5, 2009

Awards


I got this token of appreciation from Shanti for participating in her event State special.My sincere thanks to Shanti.

One of my fellow blogger Sara tagged me.I really appreciate it.Thanks!!!
The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.
The Tag:
1. A – Available/Single? Married
2. B – Best friend? My DH
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Lassi
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Air,Water
6. F – Favorite color? All colours of happiness
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? None
8. H – Hometown? Lucknow
9. I – Indulgence? Shopping,cooking
10. J – January or February? Feb for starting my life with my DH
11. K – Kids & their names? Son named Akshaj
12. L – Life is incomplete without? My Family
13. M – Marriage date? 6th Feb
14. N – Number of siblings? one younger bro
15. O – Oranges or Apples? both
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Fears
17. Q – Quote for today? Whatever Happens, Happens For Good
18. R – Reason to smile? My Family
19. S – Season? Spring
20. T – Tag 4 People? Sandhya,Renu,Purva,Radhika
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Even I dont know
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? I like all veggies
23. W – Worst habit? Loosing temper and shouting
24. X – X-rays you've had?
25. Y – Your favorite food? Chaat
26. Z – Zodiac sign? libra

I have tagged 4 blogger friends

8 comments:

  1. Hey Dips.. Thanks for sending such a lovely gift. But my name has been interchanged in the tagged list :-( I am Radhika of Sourashtra Kitchen :-)) Thanks for changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dipti... It came in as a Surprise.
    I was about to comment ...Keep it going for your awards... & I found my name in the tagged List!!

    Keep Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry for the mistake Radhika n thanks for bringing it in my notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for Tagging me :)) I will post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats for your award......u truly deserve it....thanks for thinking about me and tagging me....you can read my tag on my awards page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling congrats on your award and have to say I enjoyed reading about you.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnks all for ur sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dipti...please collect Fabulous Blog Award from my blog !! keep rocking

    ReplyDelete