Kuttu Ka Atta 2 cup
Potato(boiled and mashed) 2 medium
Sendha namak(Salt used for fasting)
Oil for deep frying
1. In a large bowl take kuttu ka atta,sendha namak,mashed potato.Mix the ingredients with your hands.
2. Now knead a dough using little water at a time.The dough should be little firm.
3. Make lemon size balls with the dough and roll in small circles like poori.
4. Heat oil in a kadhayi/pan and deep fry these pooris till dark brown from both the sides.Repeat the process to make all the pooris.
5. Serve the pooris hot with raita/chutney.