It is one of my favourite and easy to make potato recipe.The spices and crispiness of the potatoes are the soul of this recipe.You can have it like a snack or as a side dish.It goes very well with any kind of meal.
Potatoes(boiled) 4 Medium
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Corinder seeds(crushed) 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida 1 pinch
Coriander pw 1/2 tsp
Cumin pw 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala 1/4 tsp
Red Chili pw 1/2 tsp
Dry mango pw(Amchoor) 1/2 tsp
Green coriander leaves
Oil 3 tbsp
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add in it cumin seeds and asafoetida.Let the seeds crackle.
3. Now add all the spices,salt and fry them for a few seconds.
4. Add the potatoes and gently toss them in the spices so that the potatoes will be covered by the spices.
5. Fry for 5-10 minutes till the potatoes are crispy.Garnish with chopped green coriander.
6. Serve hot as a snack or as a side dish.